Sunday, July 29, 2007

JULY 29th!!!! It has come!!!

Who´s the Birthday Girl???!!!???Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Yeah, it´s my birthday!!! I´m the birthday girl!!!
Me, Me, Me!!
I accept all kinds of virtual gifts, not to worry:)
(Did you know that Peru celebrates its independence this weekend?!? I think everyone just wants to celebrate my birthday with me! Guess I´m in for a good time one way or another!!)
Of course, a birthday is never the same without your home, your family. Here´s a little something that always reminds me of home, for all of us to enjoy:

(Ukrainian Lyrics - Courtesy of Orysia T.)Tam v haiu, pry Dunaiu, solovi shchebeche (2)Vin svoiu ptashynochku do hnizdechka klyche.Tam v haiu, pry Dunaiu, tam muzyka hraie (2)Bas hude, skrypka plache, molodets' huliaie.Tam v haiu, pry Dunaiu, khodzhu samotoiu (2)I plachu, i rydaiu myla/mylyi za toboiu.

(English Translation - Courtesy of Richard Handal)In the forest near the Danube river,there is a nightingale singing,he sings to gather everyone from his family. In the forest near the Danube river,there is a bass vibrating and a fiddle crying,I think of a place where my lovely one is strolling now. In the forest near the Danube river,I am sick with my loneliness,crying, I want to fly like a bird,to where my lovely one is now.(Anonymous / Traditional Ukrainian Folk Song)
Milla Jovovich In A Glade lyrics

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday darling!!! We love you and miss you and I know that your Birthday will be a blast. Although we wish we could be there to celebrate with you, I know that you will have a drink with us in mind, know that I will be holding a glass to you at Midnight our time and making the lovely toast "To the Great Sasha, may she live forever!"
Love and Hugs, Lots of kisses, enjoy your MONTH!!!

Love always, Leza and John

odysseus and me said...

happy birthday my love,

pleeeeeease check mishka's myspace. mama and i have labored to make you a little reminder of just how much we love you and adore you. you've definitely spoiled us recently with your blog updates and phone calls.thank you for all that you've shared with us. it's been wonderful keeping up with the latest and greatest of your trip. just between the birthday girls...you know very well that you can extend that birthday month if you want to. i love you and i know that the sun and the stars are shining down to you for you are truly an inspiration for all of us.

zhenia (and the whole family)

Паша said...

Happy birthday Sasha!
Privet Mishe :-)
I hope to be in USA this september-october and see all of you
Pasha.

Anonymous said...

Sashka...Sashitchka....Sashoolka...
It's your birthday month! Of course we've been celebrating for weeks already, don't worry we didn't forget about you doll. I wish you much happiness, success, love and of course good jewelry bargains throughout the year. I'm very happy that you came into Mishkas life and in turn my whole family's life. We've never seen Mike so happy, only when he was eating his fieces and bugs. Thstwas backin the day. LOL
But seriously, we are lucky to have you as a part of our family. Miss you and love you.

Jofka and Sofka

Chris Montrose said...

Sasha! It has taken me too long to get on here and wish THE birthday girl a VERY happy birthday! I hope that you will be enjoying all several weeks of birthdayness in typical Sasha style. Make sure that Mike sings you your b-day song everyday for the next 35 days. Lots and lots of love!