Sunday, October 28, 2007

Update Time! 10/28/07

Hello Everyone! We have not posted blogs in a while, but it isn´t because we don´t love you! It´s because we´re lazy! No, really, since Lima . . . a lot has happened and we´ll get to it, promise. Since Lima, we had visited Arequipa and Chivay in Peru; Compacabana, La Paz, Coroico, and of course, the Salt Flat desert of Uyuni in Bolivia; and Corobá and Buenos Aires in Argentina. And it´s a little overwhelming to catch up with all of that right at this moment.
You see, since we have arrived in Buenos Aires in mid-October, Mishka has left to surprise his sister in Costa Rica and his parents in the US, and I have remained behind primarily to study Argentine Tango and eat more steak. (Not always at the same time) And both were gooooooooood.
As of today, Mishka is back home, bought a car, looking for work and taking a trip to Moscow with his sister for Christmas, and I . . . well I´m still here. I´m up north at Puerto Iquazu about to see the famous Iquazu Waterfalls that border Argentina and Brazil. Then I head back south via an interesting route or cross over to BRAZIL. It´s funny that I´m only 20 hours away from Rio, where we basically started out trip almost 11 months ago. Crazy! Next month, I fly out to Puerto Rico to see my mom and my sister, and finally return home (but not for long, I suspect.)
I know it sound all glorious and crazy, and it is, but that is just plain ol´ travelling . . . something all the kids we meet around here are doing as well. So next to them, we´re not so glorious and crazy, but just one of the bunch . . . the vagabonding bunch.


Stay tuned! This program will return to its usual schedule after the . . . .

1 comment:

talia said...

girl, get ur butt back down here.. ARGENTINA MISSES YOUUUUU!!!!
as do i.

chica. so much to say, eh??
where to begin. ahhhhh the beauty.

yum.
get excited. lol
WAHOOO!!!